Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pedrosa Threatened Failed to Perform in Catalonia


"I really do not know his condition, as well as my medical team."


The participation of
Dani Pedrosa in MotoGP Catalonia until now is still a big question mark. Repsol Honda rider was still struggling with injuries right collarbone.

Pedrosa fractured right collarbone in an accident that happened at the French MotoGP, two weeks ago. Pedrosa fell off due to dangerous maneuvers performed Gresini Honda rider Marco Simoncelli.

Until now Pedrosa is still in recovery phase, and the Spanish rider was not sure whether he could compete in the MotoGP Catalonia, this weekend.

"To be honest this time I can not give any concrete news. I know everyone wants to know what I would do this weekend, if I could perform in Catalonia or not. But, I really do not know his condition, as well as medical teams me. You know I never speculate, "Pedrosa said as reported by Crash.net.

Pedrosa admitted that went through stages of recovery went smoothly. Rider 25 years thanks to the fans and those who support it.

"I would like to express appreciation to the people and the fans club. They send me a shirt signed by many fans and a compilation of songs that are very special," said Pedrosa. (eh)
VIVAnews

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

klinston. Powered by Blogger.
 

Klinston Blogs Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...