Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cameron Diaz Covers 'Cosmopolitan'


Cameron Diaz graces the June cover of Cosmopolitan, and the 38-year-old actress chats about everything from her outlook on life to the dating scene!


The mag also chatted with Drew Barrymore, and Diaz's former Charlie's Angels co-star had nothing but praise for her BFF.

Cameron Diaz Cosmopolitan cover

Related Article: Cameron Diaz & Justin Timberlake in 'Bad Teacher' Trailer!

On her life philosophy, Diaz says, “I think you get better as you age. You know what you want, and you become stronger mentally, emotionally, and physically…But also, things have happened recently that have pushed me to grow. My father died, and having gone through that really made me think about my life and how I want to live it.”

So what did best bud Drew Barrymore have to say? “She’s my sister, but we bro out and have crazy adventures. I always know that she is game," Drew told the mag. "Most people don’t know this, but she’s very edgy … That has been a big part of our friendship, knowing that she will throw down at any time as well as that sisterly, cozy, nurturing love that we have."

The latest issue hits newsstands Tuesday, May 10th -- be sure to pick it up!

Source : FAB


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

klinston. Powered by Blogger.
 

Klinston Blogs Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...