Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Movie - Portal Pranks


The Eternal Question: What Would You Do with a Portal Gun?



When I’m tired and simply cannot sleep, I find that’s it’s fun to stare mindlessly at random videos I happen across while digging through YouTube. Yes, it’s sad and kind of pathetic, but it does help pass the time while I’m waiting for the Sandman to pay me a visit. Since I’m a fan of the popular video game “Portal”, as well as its recently-released sequel, I found this “Portal Pranks” clip to be endlessly amusing. If you haven’t played the game, it may not seem like much, but those of us in the know will probably get a chuckle or two out of it. Then again, my mind currently wallowing in sleep-deprived mush, so it may just be my current state-of-mind. All apologies beforehand.

“Portal Pranks” was apparently crafted by Zach King and Aaron Benitez. If you’d like to learn more, swing by the official website and have a look-see.



Source :

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

klinston. Powered by Blogger.
 

Klinston Blogs Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...